What is wiki?
A wiki is a collection of Web pages designed to enable anyone who accesses it to contribute or modify content. Wikis are used to create collaborative websites and collaborative documents. If you are aware of Wikipedia, it is one of the best-known wikis.
When using wiki, you do not have to care about technical details like HTML language, and how to edit pages etc. You can easily concentrate on the Content leaving technical complexities aside.
On every page (where you have permissions to) you can find the "edit page" button - click it and you can edit content of the page! That is it! Simply edit content, click "save page" and your changes are published within seconds.
How to start?
You need to have permission to edit wiki. If you are interested in contributing to the wiki, you can request access in the KP forum at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/k_p_system/
Once you got the permission for editing, here is the step by step instructions -
- Go to any page that you want to edit.
- Click on 'sign in' link at the bottom (this is written in very small size)
- Now click on "Sign in as a different user".
- Write your Google ID in text box given under "Enter you email address" heading. You need to use your Google id to login. In case you don't have a Google Id, you can sign up there only.
- Once you are logged in, click on "Edit Page" button. Once you are done with the editing, you can click on "Sage Page" button.